CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

After the Lunar New Year??

Latest update....our agency is expecting more referrals after the Lunar New Year, wihch is Feb 14th. I have small excitement, with all the possibilites, if not this group maybe the next, or maybe this group. We are totally trusting our agency, they are making it very clear that our inprocess dossier in Vietnam will be just fine. That the latest announcement from the USCIS was warnings for families just starting the application process. Reading other chat rooms and others posting doubts gives me brief periods of anxiety, I just keep remembering that we are in excellent hands and I totally trust our agency. Everything they have told me makes sense. Our agency has once again talked me out of the deep end. When others make anxiety filled statements....I wonder what agency are they using, Our agency gave us a weeks notice and fully explained the announcement to help with our anxiety from hearing it second handed. They once again re-addressed all of our concerns after the announcement was posted to the website. Now if I could just speed up time past Lunar New Year......oh well only time will tell.

0 comments: