CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

When will we get the call?

The last family that waited for a little boy from Vietnam waited 17 months. So far we are just about at the 16 month point. I would be lying if I told you the wait was easy. Yes easier than most because we have two children that keep our days very full. But I think of him every moment of the day. Is he born yet? Is he healthy or hungry? Where is he? Our children don't know about the adoption yet. They are way to young to understand waiting and I don't want to stress them out regarding Mommy and Daddy having to take a long trip. They will know in plenty of time.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations to you and your family.

Your children are beautiful. I hope "The Call" comes super fast for you.

We are in the process of adopting a soon to be 8 year old boy from Vietnam. I look forward to following your journey. Good Luck.

Lisa

Karen Wall said...

Enjoyed your posts! Glad you started a blog! WE just got home in Dec. with our son form KG, so I voted for that! Here's hoping you THE CALL soon!

Sharon said...

I know what you mean./ I am trying hard to just enjoy the wait part of this too!! Many days I find it's possible,lol

ReviewsbyHeidi said...

You've been waiting so long~ I hope you get the call VERY SOON! We have 2 children adopted from Vietnam~ we travelled in 2000 for our daughter (who is 7 now) and I went back just over a year ago and came home with our son!
Our wait times were so short~ 10 months from start to finish for our first adoption, 7 months for the 2nd.
Your children are just beautiful!
Heidi @
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/ReviewsbyHeidi