CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Sinking Feeling

Well our first set of INS fingerprints are ready to expire, still no referral yet. So our current process is getting them "renewed" with the one time waiver of the fee. Thats the plan! Right,,,Wrong! We reprinted 1/23 and today in the mail was a letter from USCIS, boy that was fast, I got inside, took off the coat, did the bathroom thing (its so cold here...makes ya want to pee) Wanting to savor the moment when I opened it. Only to read "THE FBI WAS UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR FINGERPRINT CARD" "Please apprear for another attempt!!!!! noooooo! Urgent call to my husband, what's your work schedule? I will take the 90 mile trip by myself, well sounds like a plan, but he insist on traveling with me. YES, this will be his Valentines Gift to me, the offer just rolled out of his mouth without hesatation I felt so relieved. Thats the "Just Do it" attitude you need to get through this paper maze. So we have a date for Wed with USCIS. Back on track.

0 comments: