CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Raise Your Hands!


Our priest use to be a teacher in Africa, today I listened to the cutest story and I will share it with you. In the years of his teachings the teachers would have surprise reviews. This was to grade the teacher. Were the children responding? Could they answer questions from the topics being taught ect. A good response from the students would mean the teacher was doing a great job. The teacher instructed the students, if there is a day when officials enter the classroom, know that I am being graded. I want you all to raise your hands to my questions and be active in the class. When I ask you a question, raise your hands. However, if you are unsure of the answer raise your "left hand" if you know the answer raise you "right hand". This will always ensure a good review!

0 comments: