CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Still got the butterflies!


You know we have been told no way no how,with 9/1 approaching nothing can be done in time regarding getting a referral. I thought I was at peace with this, NOT. We have 4 good weeks left, there is still time for talks, extensions, miracles. I am starting to think that maybe just maybe something will come together for us. Might be just setting us up for a huge let down, who knows at this point? In all of this process, government reports, any bits of news, I really have heard goodness of Dr. Long, it does seem he would want as many orphans placed as possible. Its very hard to read our position.

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

I wish I had you hope and positiveness, but I have given up any hope on Vietnam lately. Maybe a miracle will happen, but I doubt it, but if it does let it be soon, before we switch to Ethiopia.