CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Groovy



I could post all our worries, endless thought of what ifs, quits, other countries, constant re-hashing. All we can do is hang in there. Its no easier on other families either, I specially have extra prayers for 1st timers, this should be a joyous wait, some worries but not this horrible pit of darkness and helplessness. I hope come 9/1 many doors or windows are open for theses families.

The good old camera came out today. I am enjoying my camera tons. Last year I ordered a family yearbook from shutterfly. So this year I am even more organized. It is too much keeping up with the scrap booking, ordering prints, ending up with tons of supplies and photos all over the place. The yearbook was about $170 for over 12 months worth of photos and events all in a leather bound book. I LOVE IT! The trick is order at the end of DEC, that's when all the discounts come out, I had a 30% offer. Great deal. Today we finished our tie-dye craziness. Even dyed the pillow cases!

0 comments: