CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July America!


We had a wonderful day today. Our adventure started with a white water raft trip. It started with the manager saying that our son was too young and maybe if he cried it would ruin the trip for the rest of the rafters. Oh my, yes my heart did sink, I had email and phoned 3 times to this company to confirm the ages in our group. All times we felt welcome. Needless to say, we did take the trip. Michael promised the man he would be good. If I was to brag, I do think he acted better than most of the children and adults. (this could of gone either way) We have been talking of this trip all week so what a huge disappointment if we had to call the whole thing off after the car trip and arrival. If anything the trip was more for me, I just needed a stinking break! Other than day trips, I am starting to look forward to following the Olympics, due to start 8-8-08. Watching the sports and the world come together gives you a deeper meaning of proud to be an American. Here are a few photos of todays adventure,we rafted about 6 miles in the river below. Does this not look like nature touched by the hands of God?

0 comments: