CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Shame on Both of you!


I have taken quality time to review all the signatures on the lettter to Sec. Rice in support of adoptions in Vietnam. I do not see SENATOR BILL NELSON OR MEL MARTINEZ of FL. Ok fine, if you were not going to sign say that. But NO, both offices told my mother and all her friends in the Condo that they signed in support. Shame Shame, of all people to lie to, it would not be my mother or her friends. They are not happy. If the Senators lie about this what next? Signing in support would of been a very positive gesture, no real effort on their parts. All I can do is shake my head, do these people think we are stupid? Of course I was going to check. I am still pissed at the McCain for not signing. There is nothing I can be told to calm me down. He should of supported this PERIOD!

0 comments: