CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Night of the Arts & (bad bad Mommy)


All I remember reading from the numerous school memos was this is a big night for the arts Kindergarten show will start at 6pm. Ok, cool, I have camera in hand walk up and down several hallways all lined with art work, in and out of a few classrooms. How the heck will I find our daughters art? No order on how they were put up. Was I suppose to smile while viewing thousand of student art, some had the same theme, yes they were labeled. But I had to read the card on each piece. Then I asked a 4th grader if she was a "parent helper" surely she would find our daughters piece. She said oh, the kindergarten class is in the auditorium singing now. WHAT! Oh my, I do remember her practicing numerous songs, but this can't be the main event...NOOOOOOO, race through the halls, in between isles, guide her up to the stage just in time to finish the last song of "Sing a Song" I am "The Biggest Looser", She is marred for life I say. I did creep up to the front an snap a pict.(little girl on the end with brown shirt)

0 comments: