CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Take 2, A chicken, and a little ray of hope,




I have one more chance to redeem myself, I can only imagine what the teachers and parents were thinking in their head when we arrived so so late for "The Concert" This Friday is scheduled another concert durning the day for a special guest. Our Aunt will attend this. The kids will re-sing all the songs from last night. So instead of her wearing a boys shirt and play jeans, I did a little bargain shopping today. I wanted to purchase 5 but came back into reality and got 2, Heck each one was $8.60!!! That's right.

A Chicken, my sister JOJO wanted to see how our chicks are growing, here ya go, this one is named VV. We gave her (hopefully a her) that name because she has a V pattern on her/his head. I really can't wait to see how many roosters we have out of 6.

Small news on the campaign front for A Child's Right. Some families have gotten replies via email that the Senator is aware of this issue and have been in touch with the Dept of State, they have been assured that plans are underway to renew by 9/1. I just hope this is true and not an old generic reply from past issues.

0 comments: