CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Normally


I am normally the one people come to with their problems, I am the one that will make problems go away, fix things, make it better. Everything is just crashing down, day by day, every update from our agency spinning me out of control. Basically I work from sun up to dusk, keeping busy, playtime, garden, housework and a very full schedule. When night sets in the tears come. No one understands, this has been good intentions going very wrong. Two years of financial family sacrifice, planning, keeping calm and emotions in check. Trying so hard to not let this consume me. I am so tired. I also have my doubts, however I reason myself back into thinking this will all work out. How come numerous other agency's continue to get a steady flow of referrals, when our agency has been seeing decrease every month? Maybe this is all way to big for me. I keep searching for any positive news. We have done the calling, letters, faxes. Its truly surprising that I have really gotten only one weak response. That or I am still very naive in expecting a reply from the start. Well here's to a new week, come good or bad...its on the way.

1 comments:

MemberNYPD said...

Take a breather...remain confident. Perhaps the signs we get, aren't the signs you can 'see'!