CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Two Crow or Not to Crow


Well it looks like out of six baby chicks, 3 of them might be roosters. No, you can't tell by looking between the legs! Apparently if you look where the beak ends and if it starts to get bumpy that is the start of the comb. Today I looked real hard, and if correct I have 3 roosters. I am hopeful that the man I purchased them from might let me get some more females to add to our happy little chicken family! WE NEED EGGS! He still had plenty about the same age. We will see tomorrow. No big news for us on the waiting front.

I am a little disappointed in the Joint Council Calling Campaign. Maybe I don't know what I am talking about, BUT if you are calling Senators ect, about signing a letter, you would think the letter would of already been mailed and arrived in the office of the government official you were calling. At best by day 2 or 3 or the campaign. Not so. Again I have no inside scoop, I'm just saying "come on" that letter of support should of been at least sent with "return receipt" to each Senator. I know there are not that many when you are pushing such an important movement and so many people are supporting it, I don't want to hear at the end of my efforts "its still being drawn up". Again just my two cents.

0 comments: