CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Weekly Update, How will the Rat treat me this year?


For today Friday the 13th here is my forecast on the horoscope front:

Chinese Astrology 2008: Year of the Rat
Take action today and make things happen! Spend some time with your partner, even if it's just for a little while, and find fun wherever you can. You may be feeling lighthearted, and soon everyone around you will be too.

I guess I did just that, after waiting more than patiently for a reply from Senator Schumer, I left a voice message about my 25 day wait for an update to my issue and that I also left a message with VP Cheneys office. Guess what? 10 min later I get a return phone call. The lady told me my case was sent in to the office in DC and she would call me back with an update. She also asked if I had any new information. OF course I did, Vietnam DIA is implying they will continue to keep families in process if the Dept of State will continue to issues the Visa. So basically we have yet again lack of communication. I hope to hear more positive news. If any PAP's have any positive news...come on...leave me an update! (OH YES, my local Senator Michael Nozzolio wrote me a letter today stating he would request that Senator Schumer office advocate for me)

On the home front, I am almost recovered from poison ivy. Mostly on my arms 40% covered, its been very very bad. I am also just starting to paint the hallway, the one that I striped the paper off this winter. After about an hour painting it the color stated to look like calamine lotion! I am starting to like it better, its called cinnamon swirl. Sort of earthy.

1 comments:

MemberNYPD said...

Where are the pictures of this paint job? lol

I just want to say, thank you for all your efforts thru all of this adoption craziness.

You're a great source of pride and inspiration.

Ciao for now.