CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Learned through adoption....(leave your lessons I will add to my list)


1. There are so many people in need.

2. People in other countries will do jobs that Americans would never think of doing.
They are just happy to have a job, and they do it with pride

3. At the end of your trip, you will realize that there was so much more you could of done.
Example, instead of packing extra comfort items for yourself, fit in more donations for the
for the orphange.

4. We are truly people of excess.

5. I totally look at money differently and the value it has.

6. I am more concerned with world events and the suffering of the helpless.

7. Sometimes feelings of "if I only have known then what I know now", wishing that we started
adoption to create a family many years ago.

8. Its not about you anymore.

9. Trying to stay fit, not only for me, but to give our children healthy parents.

10. Learn to not worry so much about things we have no control over. Very hard when you are a control freak.
11. "Laurie Said" I truly wish that more people would understand that the children do more waiting than the parents ever do.

1 comments:

Laurie said...

I truly wish that more people would understand that the children do more waiting than the parents ever do.
Stay in touch,
Laurie
LID 7/15/06
referral date 8/25/06