CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nervous Energy



I have been on the internet tons lately and about 3 days ago rumors of change started surfacing in the way Vietnam adoptions are being handled. There are many many families and agency's waiting for answers on the status of the current announcements. Needless to say we still feel positive regarding our case and are taking it day by day. ANYWAY, how to handle all this nervous energy?

1. Yes FOOD, started the week off real positive, did the am walk 3 days straight; then came crashing down with pizza delivered, meatball calazone, hot dogs with nice spicy mustard and grape juice & sprite mixed together. It felt good at the time, now I am still down and mad for doing all that.


2. Strip wall paper, this has been a dreaded job, but started it yesterday. I kept thinking when it gets nicer outside I don't want to be stripping wallpaper. So with the kids having a 1/2 day of school everyone helped. By helping I mean: my son walked on my beautiful framed print of "The Great Wall of China" glass all over, ok no big deal," lets take a break" We had punch to drink, and did the "CHEERS" by clinking glasses, then my son missed his mouth and all the drink on the floor. ok no big deal "back to work kids" I'll clean the floor. Finally we are all back to working. "Mommy I have to go pee" Ok I will help you. Walk into the bathroom and balls of wet TP all over the floor. "WHO DID THIS?" " I didn't it was the cat. "I'll Clean this up", we are again all back to work. The phone rings. "Hi we need you to get this contract signed with the client or the deal will not be booked on time" Husband gets home,son in bed, daughter in pj's,all are fed, I run round trip get the deal done, with 1/2 hr to get weekly grocery's before the store closes. Then to bed, a new day tomorrow. Arnt' you proud? I did not cry once!

1 comments:

MemberNYPD said...

I think I just cried, reading that. Rest easy my friend....