CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Out of our control..




With the most recent updates, I am wrapping my head around the idea that everything is out of our hands. I just hope that the government's work towards a solution that will continue to allow US families to adopt in Vietnam and that referrals to US families and agency's continue. We have come so close but are still so far. Our fingerprints are good for 18 months, I hope we get to use them before we have to pay yet again to get them renewed. I am trying harder to not be on the computer so much and start more projects around the home to keep me busy and get past this bad patch.

2 comments:

dwayne and melanie said...

Hey, my friend, it is in God's control. We only have to wait just a little longer than expected and we will be blessed beyond measure with the children God has chosen to enrich our lives with. I, too, am going to involve myself more around the house and less around the computer, and as someone told me, in the most unlikely ordinary day the call will come whether we have paint brushes in our hands or dust in our hair, our lives will change forever!

Anonymous said...

Getting busy is a great idea. I have a bathroom that needs a workover, basement steps that need repairing, and a garage door that needs painting. I also have a bedroom that needs to be finished for the boys. As an act of faith, I'm going to pull it together next week. I can't wait to hear what you get done around the house! -Gina