CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Top O' the Morn to ya!


Is today going to be our lucky day of good news? I enter my fav chat rooms and hear nothing but "crickets" cheep cheep cheep, anyway I am resigned to whatever happens we are still in this for the long haul, as quoted by my husband "stay the course". Easy to say when he is never on the Internet! I will attempt to make corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, & carrots, traditional Irish meal. I just can't remember if everything is all cooked in one pot. I think last year some items cooked faster than others and then was a little too salty. (it'll eat!) I want so bad to call my agency, but they must be under extreme stress, I know that an update will be posted when there is news to report. Until then I will check my usual sources of information every hour (or less) and I pray that our DTV date is included and that we are not dead in the water.

0 comments: