CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Make Yourself Heard!

Do you feel it is ethical for the United State to pressure Vietnam to only work with Hague agency's when in fact Vietnam is not a Hague country? Do you think it is humane to let babies sit additional months in an overstressed orphanage while the United States extend I600 applications investigation's past 60 days when the old process was about 10 days, with babies waiting to go home to American families. If your agency is not a Hague agency or your simply stressed with the current situation please contact your Senator/government officials at the following link. Only in numbers can policy be changed.
http://www.bringourchildrenhome.org/6701/index.html

2 comments:

dwayne and melanie said...

I am going to do a shout out on my bog as well. Let's get these babies home.

Dave said...

I think that Hague agreements are in the best interests of the children of all nations. While it is painful for all of us to wait for the process,we seek the best outcome over the many years to follow. I would not want to get a child who is not truly an orphan simply because I was unwilling to wait. I support the hague agreements for all countries and all agencies.