CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

No News



No news is bad news? I don't know, This has been such a hard wait. I really had no idea going into this. We are sitting on a nice amount of money "set aside for the adoption" every month something urgent comes up and we are slowing dipping into it. I do have a back up plan if needed. It is just so depressing. I can not imagine other families that are just getting the dossier together....how on earth will they deal with the wait? I thought we were going to be fine being a BTDT family, lately it is consuming me. I wake up in the am planning for a fast day to get back to bed. I know this is not good. Every Thursday; all day feels like were is the update? Then nothing great to report. I do feel happy for the families that are getting travel approvals, at least they see the light at the end of the tunnel.

0 comments: