CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

4pm Post Time Kentucky Derby and ect...


First the ect.. I was born The Year of the Horse, same as our daughter and probably millions others. Anyway we both love horses and plan on TV time for the race today at 4pm. I hear that Big Brown is favorite, I normally pick the prettiest horse that looks like it will win at first, but slowly looses ground. I have no clue how to bet properly, "tri facta, order to place ect...I just enjoy it. I highly recommend attending a horse race, the excitement is explosive,hearing the announcers voice anddddddd there off! It's just something everyone should experience. I posted info about "Horse People" I guess it sounds like me.

2007 will have ended on a happy and social note for the Horse and he can look forward to more of the same for the Year of the Rat. However,2008 will be a hectic and demanding year overall for the Horse, which could make him feel unnerved and anxious. It is important for all Horses to remember this year that all challenges are learning experiences and his tenacity and inner strength will see him through all situations. Planning and thinking about the year ahead will prove extremely beneficial to the Horse, providing him with a sense of control and direction. It is also important to make a concerted effort to listen to and get along with work colleagues and friends as ultimately they will be may be able to smooth out any rough patches for the Horse in 2008. March and August are super times for travelling and exciting adventures.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the KD too. Awful about Eight Belles. Can't wait for the Preakness. We went to the Preakness a couple years ago when Smarty Jones was the hottest horse in town. Remember him? He coulda been a contenda. Go Big Brown GO!!!