CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Waiting for a Reply....lets see


Ok, so I have spoken to Senator Michael Nozzolio in person and this was also a great photo op for him as my family was with me. When I get the picture I will post it. Follow up letter sent

Spoke with Dist Court Family Judge Paloma Capanna, in person with her and her aids for about 1/2 hour. She is also running for Senate. Follow up letter sent

Sent letter to Congressman James Welsh and Congressman Dan Maffei.

Sent letter to Senator Schumer, last week no reply yet.
" " Senator Bill Nelson
Senator Patrick Leahy
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse
Senator Pat Roberts
Senator John F Kerry
Senator Barack Obama
Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton
Senator Mel Martinez
If any of you are fired up enough after reading this you can find contacts and addressed at http://bringourchildrenhome.org/6701/index.html OK everyone, we are not going down without a fight right!

I will tell you, I know this is an election year, but it really felt like they were concerned, or that I am very naive.

0 comments: