CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shout Out! If you stop by, please say HI


Hey Hey...sort of getting blogged out, no movement on the referral front,and I am sure you have read about the current campaigns. FYI my letter to the Editor was published in our local paper! That's good news right? just in time for calling our Congressman and Senators. As I said we live in a very small but caring town, I like to feel like we all look out for each other.

You know I added this neat feature to my BLOG, it lists the country's flags of my visitors. NEAT! I truly made this site, first for us, then our child, and then family. But now, man, I am meeting some wonderful people, I have Five in the Hive, Joyfulplum, A Mothers Journey, My Thursday cheerleaders J&K (you know who) and visitors in the USA and now, look at the flags, I never realized...my newest thrill is to see if any new flags appear. LOVE IT ! Hello to England, Spain, Canada, Europe,Ireland (I'm 50% Irish),France,Italy,Malaysia, Russian Federation! BIG FAT LOVING HELLO from me!

oh yes. PSS, I have been buying those little ice cream cones. The Gram-cracker crust cones with nuts and chocolate they come 6 to a box, you know? So does this make sense, 2 for the kids and 4 for me? Heck I bought them. Really this is becoming a habit or maybe a new nesting side effect.

0 comments: