CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

*Please Visit Site-- and give (posted above)



We just spent a few hours at our local spring celebration with the kids, It was very enjoyable, however as I walked around seeing families enjoying each other, I noticed half eaten food being thrown away...basically I saw waste. Then I thought of the images coming out of China and felt very very sad. See, we were raised finish what you are given "there are starving kids in this world", my smarta-- come back to my parents were "then lets mail it to them". Now I totally understand. I am very very sad for the suffering of the people of China and Myanmar. I am sorry to be such a downer and most people come here for Vietnam Adoption news, however my simple worries are not important. If I can help spread the news of need and suffering to help Children's Hope administer to the helpless then I will do this.

This is a quote from staff in China right now.

"Here, many babies born in the last several days have been starving with no milk from their moms and a shortage of formula."

0 comments: