CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What does Thursday mean to you?


Well, On Monday I start thinking about Thursday, then on Tuesday I think hurry up,,,almost Wednesday bring on Thursday, then I think where the heck is the update from our agency? I check every hour durning the day. Any news? Read the update, how does this effect me? Then I click off, force myself to get busy and get my mind off the disappointments. Sometimes I think hurry up and bring on Sept 1, come happiness or heartache, at least I will know were we stand. The spring weather has really made our days full, so the wait is a little more bearable, but still out of my control. We all have control issues and its an art to be patient to some degree, and believe me adoptive families have really been tested lately.

I seem to think that most people that read my site are Mom's waiting just like me. So today's photo should cheer you up some. He is called Mr. Thursday, I hope he makes your wait a little more bearable!

0 comments: