CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Apple Blossom Day!



We had a day full of fun, food, parades and dancing. The rain held off just the right amount. The parade was over 1 hr long, and very entertaining, we had Brass bands, Zoot music (remember Drag Net) they did great, apples bin racing. I even rubbed shoulders with several Politicians running for office and YES I did bend their ears over our troubles in Vietnam, many had NO CLUE. I was given several personal addresses and they urged me to mail more letters to these new contacts. Back to typing letters Sunday durning nap time and out in the mail first thing Monday am. I also finished planting 80% of the garden, just in time for the wonderful rain, better that then turning on the hose this time of year. All I have left is tomatoes and sweet red peppers YUM YUM!

0 comments: