CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Paperwork Cake Walk


I feel we moved up on the list some today, I have to wait for word from my adoption consultant. Anyway because we updated our fingerprints and have a new approval document from USCIS. We need to get it Notarized, Certified and Authenticated. We had to update 3 documents, Express mailing $109 (4 envelopes) $150 Vietnam Embassy (3 documents @$50) Sec of State $30 (3 documents at $10) County Clerk $9 (3documents at $3) grand total $297 , I could of saved about $50 if I had the SOS send my docs onto the Embassy, but at the time this seemed the less confusing,they will come back to us, then I must send on to Embassy. My son and husband were with me, need I say more? This small paperwork task did seem easy. In fact I learned a neat time saving short cut, being this is our 3rd adoption I should of seen the big picture sooner. Oh Well, here it goes....instead of running all over trying to get a bank notary, town office notary, ect. Just use the Notary at the County Clerks office and the same day get the clerk to authentic each document. This saves time, saves using more than one Notary, limits that you may use notaries from different counties causing more running around and last but not least reduces the ERRORS that many notaries make causing you precious time and money.*ps might be a challenge with the doctor note and employment letter but for the rest...easy breezy.


0 comments: