CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Friday, April 25, 2008

We will stick this out, "no regrets" right?


Highlights of this week:

Our updated documents are on the way to Vietnam.

We still have a small flicker of hope that we will be ok.

I thought I would never say this. "we got a van"...puke!

I ordered some really neat "stick people" stickers to put on the Van (puke) maybe it will make it look cooler to me. Its of our entire family in sticks, and I did order one for our little baby boy waiting somewhere in Vietnam.

My son did #2 durning naptime all over his carpet, real nice and runny, I had to chop up the carpet and toss it, It was a smeary mess.

The garden is closer to being planted.

I am learning the CVS shopping game, to save money, my sister is teaching me. I just spent .44 cents on laundry detergent. Check out her site for tips My Crazy sister.

Painted the entrance steps to our house.

Our bare patches of grass are starting to fill in.

A dear friend came over with homemade rice pudding for me. (now I am going to cry)

I just can't stand this termoil, I want to wait in happiness and peace. I never thought this process would feel like we were begging for a child. I truly feel the most sorrow for first time families, specially those that have endured inferility, stay strong, if you made it this far, something will happen good for you.

0 comments: