CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

What does Brown deliver for You?


Each time I hear that commercial I think "yes they deliver adoption documents, referral photos, Visas and passports". Would that not be a cool commercial. I am sure many of you have seen the surprised drivers getting hugged, photographed and totally caught off guard by moms running to the truck even before he the driver gets his feet to the driveway. Well today we ran to meet the UPS driver in our driveway, he delivered our brand new car seats. I can't wait to see them installed and the old ones out.

We are currently waiting for our 3 documents to return from the Sec of State, they should be here VIA- UPS tomorrow by 10:30, at least that's what I am told. (I have the tracking numbers memorized.) If so, I have the Money Order and cover letter and address ready to send right back out to the Vietnam Embassy. If I can get this out Friday, it will be at the Embassy first thing Mon am, I love Monday deliveries, I feel it saves an entire work week of processing and waiting. We can not afford "The Ast Stork" so we will chance our luck a second time. I will include a pre-paid envelope for the Embassy to forward directly to my agency, why pay to get it sent back to me yet again?

0 comments: