CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A NEW DIRECTION FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW BLOG!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Short break ...but not really!


We just came home from a wonderful visit with friends that traveled to China in our same group. We see each other maybe 2 or 3 times a year. It was nice just getting away, don't get me wrong still tons of work and returning home is still work. You should know the cycle. If anything my head was somewhat cleared of constant "email" panic and needing to read and search for any news. I did cave in on Monday night about 11pm, huge mistake, got myself all worked up over a "rumor posts" that I did not have any control over anyway. But I should known better. Anyway that post took my sleep away, took my attention way from the good time I was having and panicked me. I was quite surprised when my CHI rep returned a reply to my email, I would of been happy with a next day reply. It did easy some of my worries. All I can say is, anyone that is currently doing a Vietnam adoption "you deserve tons of credit!" This entire experience has torn at every nerve, made me guess our choices and really grounded us down. Some days the feeling is so defeated, we are considering ourselves the lucky ones, we have hung in there (so far) and look forward to our weekly updates. But it's like holding our breath each week waiting for someone to say, its all over. I will post a few photos from our trip.

0 comments: